Thursday 17 May 2012

Hungry for The Hunger.

Good morning world!

I hope you've all had a brilliant morning so far!

I just wanted to talk to you all briefly about The Hunger Games - not the film this time, and not about Josh Hutcherson, but the books. I started reading them about 2 weeks ago and I am now 90% through the last book... and I'm scared to go on anymore. I'm not sure I could survive finishing the trilogy and knowing there's no more to read.

No more Katniss. 
No more Peeta. 
No more heart breaking love story.


The books are so fantastically written, easy to read and understand yet rich in detail that sucks you in to the story line, makes you feel like part of the group and ultimately makes the book un-put-down-able. (Is that even a word?).

Big up Suzanne Collins!

If you haven't read these books yet, do it. You won't regret it. Then see the film. It's currently my favourite film of the year, not just for how brilliantly they've told the story but their casting choices were spot on. (Yeah, Josh hutcherson helps too =P)

It's time for work now leute, so peace out! Hope you all have a fantastic day!


Love Love xx



2 comments:

  1. Well said, well said!!! FINNICK *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I forgot that you love him *consoles* Cannot wait for DVD launch!

    ReplyDelete