Thursday 22 July 2010

Thursday.

Nothing overly interesting to say today really.

I don't have the internet at home for a few days while the new account is being set up (we had issues with the old one that resulted in it being cancelled) so I'm round at James' who I haven't seen properly in ages skanking his laptop  =)  I came over to play xbox games and watch a film, but so far none of this has been achieved as all we've been doing is rearranging the furniture in his room *le sigh*.
This morning though I went to Gina's  =)  When I say morning, I mean really early in the morning - like 12:40am!  xD  I only ended up dragging the poor girl (along with Anna, who rode a bike across mountainous Malvern to Gina's only to be bundled into the back of my car) to my house though to be bored while I did some housework as my Momma is sick and can't get out of bed at the moment  =(  Nevertheless, after the work was done the afternoon ended well as we went to the Retail Park to buy mine and Gina's tshirts for my sister's hen night in a few weeks - man I'm excited for that, its gonna be messy! - and also purchased and consumed some wine. Seriously, haven't had wine in so long, each sip was like heaven! So all in all an average-to-good day  =)  Must dash now though as James and I are finally about to watch a film! Pokemon 2000. Hell yeah.

Love Love x x

1 comment:

  1. We have to buy my t-shirt otherwise I aint going @_@

    ReplyDelete